I'd go back in time to try and stop Pantera from breaking up...
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
I'd go back in time to try and stop Pantera from breaking up...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
haha maybe but i'm still gettin my shag on more than you ever will boi.
your hand doesn't count man [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Come on you can tell us the truth..haha...j/k dude
haha you 2.
lol ow man that was coldblooded "your hand doesnt count" thats just mean
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Man if i could go back in time with the stuff I know now....
If coach had put me in at state in 82 we'd went all the way.
(continues to throw footballs in field as camcorder records).
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
funniest part of that dang movie is how he throws the football...it's like a side arm that he releases below his waist...hahahah
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
What movie is this?
Bookmarks